Monday, February 8, 2010

Greetings Dear Readers. Before I go any further, you should know that this blog is so short, it can't even rival a FB status update. The only reason for this mini blog is the fact that I'm doing it from my new phone. Blogging from a phone seems so wrong-like if Twitter was personified, it would be hella pissed. I have so much to say but I don't know if I have the thumb or battery power. My awesome new phone is a touch screen and has a full qwerty pad, but my fingers don't feel comfy enough to go that way or at least blog that way. Omg! I'm in a public place also occupied by a huge group of kids and their parents. They are so loud that my entire person feels molested. I'm not going to turn my blog into a bitch about forum, but be assured that if I wanted to, I have more than enough material. Readers, please be aware that this method of blogging leaves loads of space for error and no space for bells and whistles. If that's what you have the taste for, have a little bite and be on your merry way. NEWS: I signed up for Bikram Yoga and went three times! I only tried the one week trial. For my Dear Readers that are unaware bikram yoga is about 26 poses done in high tempertures, OMGWHYDONTTHEYCONTROLTHESEBADFREAKINKIDS??? about 100°, I think. It is super hot and super challenging. Ah ha, unlike some people's kids, my phone has a battery that runs out of charge and I have to catch up with you later. Now I know for sure why there are whole resorts that are children free.

You get me, that's why I love you,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment