Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Phallic Symbols & Party in My Tummy.

So I'm trapped in the pediatricians office-aka NogginVille. I can't believe the past big deal about Teletubbies. Has anyone ever seen Yo Gabba Gabba? I'm watching these characters dance and sing about a party in their tummy. Even the food is singing. You have not lived until your bacon sings and there is a disco in your stomach-even I can't make this up! There is a red nubby character jumping up and down...I don't know what its name is, but I sure know what it looks like. The host is a tall uber skinny dark dude with bright hair...think Carrot Top and Steve Urkel have a baby via their blessed union and collaboration with a generous donation from Grace Jones. If the party in your tummy involves eggs over easy, crispy bacon and fresh fruit, I would make sure you also show up to the afterparty, tp provided for the first 100 guests...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo_Gabba_Gabba!

No comments:

Post a Comment