Monday, October 25, 2010

It has been nearly two months since my last confession....

Readers, dear Readers:
I am blogging after midnight from my touch. There will be errors and I lack the energy to correct them. I love you and I miss you and I'M TEACHING AND THAT SUCKS THE EVERYTHING OUT OF ME. Sorry for the yelling but I've been meaning to get around to this for some time now, need I remind you why I've been so absent? This is not a comfy way of blogging but hopefully you realize how much I truly miss you with this glorified text message. You must have loads of questions and I swear that I have answers but I'm too best to read your mind right now. I have to sleep but please understand you are loved. I am ok just hella busy. This is not goodbye......but we will pick up this chat later!

Lola losing sleep, send love please

No comments:

Post a Comment