Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Tuesday

Hello Dear Readers:

Crickets? I don't even know. You guys HAVE NO CLUE, or maybe some of you do, as to what I have been going through. I didn't even take a second to read the last blog, so I don't know what I said. Though all my blogs count, I am so sure that my life is changing so fast...you ought to just follow from this point on.

There is going to be an unveiling of a whole new Lola. The way I feel lately, I might just start using my government name. I hardly know who I am. That's not why you are here though. How are you? How are the holidays treating you?

I'm not involved with holidays this year. To be perfectly honest, I'm really to busy with work, school and life in general to be bothered with holidays.

The greatest thing about the holidays is that they resurface once a year. It makes me feel good that I have next year to get all mushy and ish. Right now...freak that crap.

It's been so long since we have spoken. I feel like I should just share my FB with you as that is where I post all the happenings. I'm sorry about that. Its just that my FB is so handy. To blog to you, I have to go through a whole process. And...FB is great because folk reach out to me in response. I am not as an attention whore as I used to be, but I still do enjoy a little credit.

Recently someone posted something on FB that sounded like one of my words. I don't remember what the word was, but I was concerned...so I FB'd the someone and bluntly asked if they were using my words. What kind of answer do you think that I got? Yes, those were your words, you are the most high in the sky like the stars, crystal gel....? No. Instead, I got a compliment (?) I guess, because the person said that my way of expressing myself was so interesting. Uh yeah. Wait one sec...lemme see brb....ok. That didn't work. I went to FB because I was going to cut and paste the comments here. Apparently, that is not ok with the powers that be.

See, that's kind of sucky because now you miss out when the guy on the bus sat on me. You just can't tell that type of story more than a few times.

Did I tell you that I'm teaching high school? I had too, I'm almost sure, because that was one of my lame ass excuses for not blogging. Trust me, that is not a lame ass excuse. I have a whole pile of papers that I am ignoring, knowing DAMN well that I should be grading.

I just don't feel like doing anything but this. I feel so good when I blog. This could be my utopia. I have greater plans for utopia, well at least I did. My plans didn't exactly go as planned. I guess that doesn't make them plans.

Moving right along. So....what do you want for Christmas? I need red pens. I need red pens, because maybe that will inspire me to grade these dang papers. I wish my students would just email me their work. I would be so much better at grading.

I'm watching 16 & Pregnant, rather it is watching me. After a few episodes, all these stories sound alike. I don't know why I bother. It is freezing in here and I am too lazy to go get my hoodie.

Won't you come on by and get my hoodie out of the closet? I don't have anyone to do coolio things like that for me. Life is good when you have someone that can run into the kitchen and make you tea, life is fabulous when you have someone to bring you your hoodie from the closet.

I wish I had that.

I wish I had loads of things...but if someone truly wanted to get me what I wanted for Christmas, I'd like someone who would love me enough to get my hoodie from the closet, bonus points if they could rub Vicks on my chest without making a face.

That is love.

This is enough as I have not touched any important subjects..this was like a slam blog. I'm sorry it lacks direction, but its late, I'm tired, congested and cold and this silly heifer on 16 & Pregnant is mad because Blake has not been home and Nathan is intense.

W/h/a/t/e/v/e/r.

I love you for reading, (<---is that even my sign off? I don't recall)

Lola

WAIT!

You get me, that's why I love you!

Lola!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Happy Tuesday on a Tuesday... whoop whoop. Good to hear you talk about nothing. Though, yes, i equally love when you talk about something. Enjoy the song i sent you :)

    ReplyDelete