Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eighth Tuesday

Dear Readers...uh yeah.  Since my vacation blog was hella late...I think I wrote it when (?) yesterday?  There is not much to talk about today.  I just finished baking some muffins...but if you are on Facebook, you already know that.  Ok.  I think I've nothing left.  This is why I can't blog late.  Tomorrow I am going to a birthday party at the happy hour-that might go well for a blog.  


I just remembered that I promised to let you in on my reading list.  I finished Jokes My Father Never Taught Me, by Rain Pryor...decent, kind of typical for that type of story, but geez-Richard Pryor as a dad is not a joke.  Right now I am reading The Dirt on Clean: An Unsanitized Clean, by Katherine Ashenburg.  Its exactly what it sounds like, the history of clean, I'm up to public bathing in the 1600's.  The other books I have to get through are The Omnivore's Dilemma and In Defense of Food, both by Michael Pollen, Medical Apartheid by Harriet Washington, Better for All the World by Harry Bruinius and Everything is Illuminated and Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, both by Jonathan Safran Foer.

Readers, this dazzling account of my stellar reading list has tired me..that and the fact that its nearly midnight.  I'm going to turn off my spanking new Ikea lamp-purchased specifically for my library obsession.

You get me.  That's why I love you.

Lola

omg I just remembered...Thursday is Talk Like Shakespeare Day in honor of the 445th birthday of W.S.

I am so taking part...if you need assistance go to talklikeshakespeare.org or just do like I'm going to do and add a "eth" to verbs...I walketh...I talketh..I shiteth....

You geteth me.  That's whyeth I loveth you.   Are "why" and "get" verbs?  I don't think so.  Stay tuned for the scintillating answer on Ninth Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment