Monday, July 13, 2009

Nearly Nineteeth Tuesday

Aaargh

Dear Readers,

I have been on hiatus for the past two weeks and while that does not serve as a proper excuse for not checking in, its the best that I have. I have SO MUCH TO BLOG....I was on vacation, and I have so much to tell you, I feel as if I am going to explode. I hope you are all well and that your summer has treated you well thus far. Pardon my typing today because I am hella tired and hella busy. I went from vacation to tsunami. I am so serious. Just so you can get a better picture of where I am mentally..yesterday some time during my trek back to this city, I was "blogging" in my head, a terrible habit, and I was wondering what "blogging" in my head would be called...after "mlogging (mind blogging), and tlogging (thought blogging), I deliriously came to the conclusion that I was thinking!! WTH!!! Only my true readers will get that...that's why I love you.

Sloppily I promise to clean myself up and return. When I see you next, I'm going to address a four letter word.

Please come back. I'm sorry I neglected you. It won't happen again, at least not for two straight Tuesdays. We will catch up later. Thank you for even giving me another chance.

I missed you.

You get me. That's why I love you.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment