Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Twenty-third Tuesday, I think...

Dear Readers,

First and foremost, I apologize for missing the 22nd Tuesday blog. I was unable to get to you. How is everyone? Since you can't answer, I imagine you are fine. What
's that? You want to know how I am? How utterly considerate of you.

I am conflicted (big shock). I am distracted (no kidding). I can't even begin to focus on anything really, but I'm going to try. Its times like this that I wish I can answer reader mail. That would be awesome. Right now I am sitting in my Lovely's living room. Her dear parents are all busy with little chores-despite my halfhearted offer of assistance-they seem to have things going. Super Dad is doing some bathroom work and is annoyed that the As Seen on TV product is really not living up to its promises. Super Mom is cooking...turkey legs, rice and spinach. The most strenuous thing I've done since getting here is kick off my sneakers.

The more I think about it, the more deadbeat I feel. Tonight I will creep into the kitchen and plan dinner for tomorrow. I get off from the salt mines early enough.

Let's stay on topic. I'm conflicted because I am contemplating a bleep change. To protect the innocent (me) I can't really go into the bleep. I can tell you however, I am good and tired of the present bleep and ready to look into a different bleep. I've spoken to a few people that I trust and respect and I feel that if I should jump the bleep, that I will be supported. I put up with so much at the bleep I am wondering if this bleep is for me. Its a very distracting course of thought, you must feel distracted right now. However at the tender age of not 40, I think I should have some leg room and time to make changes.

As I'm proofreading, I'm noticing so many errors. Its like I'm typing without the use of my thumbs, ring fingers and pinkies. I also find that I'm typing thoughts and then quickfire backspacing. That's not cool-I should be able to flow with my thoughts.

How about I give you some homework? Check me out! I'm so cheeky. Sometimes I think I am a real snob. Its hard to believe, but some of the thoughts that pass through this head, really should be kept to myself. I won't be surprised if you won't be surprised.

You should go online and watch Family Guy episode...hold on, I'm going to get you all the information. BRB. Season 4, Episode 428...Stewie B. Goode. Wow. I saw it last night for the first time and I was hysterical. Just to give you an idea, Stewie becomes an alcoholic. There is more to the episode than that, but that was the best. BRB...I'm going to see if I can get you a link. Here is a link from IMDB, one of my favorite sites....http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2421752601/

That's it! I don't feel so distracted anymore. I'm going to Hulu.com to watch Family Guy.

I promise more content, good content on the Twenty-fourth Tuesday, please excuse me.

You get me, that's why I love you.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment