Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh You Sucka, You.....

Hey Readers....

I'm just wondering...when someone works so hard to aggravate you, when that person practically lights black candles in your name..how do you respond? I mean if this person and you were hiking, they would most likely hit you with a boulder and eat chopped bits of you with their trail mix...how do you respond?

In my case, I respond to the real inquiry of that foul-mouthed angry (jealous?) person. I can fish out the actual subject matter despite the fact that it is smothered in WTFesque tone. I respond in a cool, calm matter. As much as that homicidal maniac might want me to panic and fold, I don't.

The hardest part is trying to keep my voice and face from cracking in hysterical laughter when I see how much it IRKS the maniac that they just can't get to me.

In essence, I am more threatened by mosquitoes. They bite and flee without warning. Short of Off, I have no defense. A mosquito bit my knee yesterday THROUGH my pants. At least when the foul-mouthed angry clearly jealous person has something to say, I can respond.

So this blog is for you and all your similar liked minded losers...do you sit and plan and scheme ways to get under my skin? Do I look like someone who took the red crayon from you in kindergarten? What is it about me that bugs you so much? Why do you work so hard to aggravate me? I don't respond to your abusive ways because you mean nothing to me. You are less than a mosquito, I've dealt with higher rank a$$holes than you. I've been places and I'm going places that you will never darken with your evil ways.

I put up with you simply for entertainment purposes. You might as well be a Sim.

You will never see this blog, since that would mean you'd have to read. If your reading is anything like your writing, your eyes have never even glanced at a page with any sort of recognition.

You are pathetic. I'm happy to say that if not for the particular circumstances, I'd never had met you.

Dear Readers, thank you for providing me a forum to vent. Now back to our originally scehduled happy programming. Today is National Aviation Day in honor of the birthday of aviator Orville Wright. Go out and fly a plane, a paper one if you are crafty.

You get me. That's why I love you.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment