Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twenty-fifth Tues...aw nutty, I'm sleepy....

Hey there Readers..


I’m writing from Word since my laptop refuses to work with me.
I don’t remember what we spoke about last, since I’ve not had time to refresh myself. I’m sorry I’ve been away, so much has gone on. First off, my Lovely was in the hospital for a few nights. The first night I decorated her room with post it notes, the next night I stayed with her. I love her; she is fine, thank you for your concern. On other fronts, I mentioned on Facebook that I was looking forward to changes. Far be it for me to wax poetic about the past, but there were some things bugging me that are thankfully the past. What a difference a phone call makes. I feel like good things are going to happen and soon. I’m sorry I am being so cryptic, but I’m a firm believer (albeit conceited) that everyone and their mama reads my blog so I have to choose my words carefully. I don’t want the wrong person reading this and me ending up on one of those You Effed Up and Lost Your Whole Shit sites…lmao.

You need to know that last night I had a dream that I was out with someone and we saw a clock that had “Lola’s Time” inscribed on the face. Whomever I was with insisted on me taking a picture so that we could show the clock to my Lovely. Do you honestly think that that was no big deal? I am so sure that it is an indication of things to come. God I wish I could say more. This is why we need a mail bag…so that I could answer your questions individually. There is so much more that was going on and now just like that…everything is good. I’m sleepy…I have to get to bed so that I can get to my brand spanking new district tomorrow in one piece.

Yes, I look forward to going to work. That is a new feeling as well.

Talk to you later.

You get me. That’s why I love you.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment