Thursday, April 8, 2010

58th Tuesday, Ok..its Thursday...

Hello!!!

Vroom! Vroom! Who got the keys to my Beemer? That's right, Dear Readers..I'm officially a Learner! All this good news is supposed to distract you from the fact that we last spoke on March 17. You are like an old friend, even if we don't speak everyday, it's always easy to catch up.

So March 26 was my last day of work. I bet you are trying to guess if I work for a city agency that gets Spring Break. Guess all you want, I've told you before Dear Readers, a killer could be amoung us and I don't want to give too much away. Yet. Heh. Heh.

On my last day of vacation, I set the clock (read: cell phone) nice and early to go the DMV. I called 311 that day to find out if I could obtain my permit at the DMV closest to my home. Yes, yes..Dear Readers, you are all Sherlock Holmes, yes, 311 is the information number in New York, which yes, means that I am a New Yorker. Ok?? Sometimes you seem obsessed. Anyway..311 was a waste because she gave me the wrong information-leading me to the wrong location. From the wrong location I went to the right location, where I was told that I didn't have enough documentation.

Riddle me this: If I had a NYS identification, which I could only obtain with my birth certificate in the first place, why the hell would I need my birth certificate as a form of identification? What kind of chicken before the egg ish is that?

I was going to give up. I'm quite fond of giving up, if you can't gather that from my "weekly" blogging. However I spoke to my very good friend and she gave me a pep talk.

Oh..on the subject of friends which has little/nothing to do with this blog...assuming you all have friends, you know that there are many types of friends, but the two polar opposites are the GoForIt Friend and the WhyBotherAnyway Friend. The GoForIt Friend can see the good in everything and is always in your corner. She is the friend, who though she may be going through her own ish, she won't let her problems pollute her mood to the point that she becomes the WhyBotherAnyway Friend. The WhyBotherAnyway Friend is so deep in her own waaa waaa that she does not have time to give you a pep talk, only the time to get a pep talk from you that in the long run she won't even care about. I think my sentences are kind of run on, but if I am a Friend In Your Head, you should be able to follow me. I am the GoForIt Friend, though sometimes I find myself treading toward WhyBotherAnyway. All I'm saying is, its good that I spoke to my GoForIt on Tuesday because now I

AM A PROUD HOLDER OF A LEARNER'S PERMIT!

I'm really looking forward to driving. That day I went all the way back home, picked up my certificate and carried my arse all the way back. Truly the experience took my whole last day of vacation, but it was such a great way to end vacation. Today I am probably going to go check out a school so I can get on the road.

Beep! Beep!

I'm such a mild person, I can't really imagine using my horn, unless I'm in severe danger. It would be so cool if I could record my horn tone, similar to my cell phone. Then I could say whatever I want in a soothing, pleasing tone.

GOOD MORNING, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE IN A HURRY, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR LANE.

or

OH, HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS, IS THIS REALLY A TIME TO ADVERTISE YOUR BELIEFS?

or

NICE WEAVE, NOW DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD SPEED UP A BIT, SO I DON'T HAVE TO COUNT THE TRACKS?

What other fabulous things did I accomplish? Oh shoot..I nearly forgot. Over the break I decided to purchase a Wii Fit with a balance board. Alas, it was always sold out, and since I am QUEEN OF PLAN B, I instead went with Gold's Cardio Workout for the Wii. I just picked it up yesterday. So far, so good. I honestly did not expect this much and I'm only on basic training. For some reason, I thought boxing just meant punching at the screen to hit your target. No one told me that I would also have to bounce back and forth. Well. It was a funny sight. If I was not so particular about my secret covert in the darkness never in the light identity, I would post a video. I'm telling you, Dear Readers, funny stuff.

In any case, I'm going to stick to it. I am looking forward to getting home this evening and getting through basic training. Once I earn cash I can buy my mii cute outfits and even a panda bear. Oh shoot! I can even pick different music to work out to and my workout studio. It's going down!

My WondaSon kept telling me to punch like I was in a real fight-duh, like I have any prior experience fighting. I tease that I used to belong to a gang, but that joke gets real old, real fast.

Lawdy is it 10am already? I think its time for me to walk around with a clipboard and look at people.

I will let you know how my training goes....boxing AND driving...Vroom Vroom Pow!

You get me, that's why I love you.

Lola

1 comment:

  1. today is TUESDAY April 20 ...... where's the new post????? hmmmmm ...... come on, we're waiting!

    ReplyDelete