Monday, April 26, 2010

61st Tuesday/Monday Cloaked in the Mystery of Tuesday

Dear Readers,

Dearest Readers,

Dearest Most Greatest Readers,

However it suits you, its for you. Dear New Subscribers, Latina and Besos0115, thank you for subscribing. I must say, it was quite thrilling to sign on today and see all the extra icons. I know that there can be anonymous Readers and I love you too, but I commend my public readers (pubic, LOL!, NEVER GETS OLD) for being so out and proud. There is alot to cover today, so I will probably be back and forth. Let's consider this a 8hr blog...seeing as I will be back and forth over the next 8hrs.

LolaDate: 9:16 AM

I like that. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincere condolences to a Dear Reader who suffered a loss quite recently. You know who you are, you are loved, you are prayed for and you know how to reach me.

Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.
Kahlil Gibran

In my opinion, in the face of loss, its perfectly OK to grieve however you feel necessary. I think that you should never count down the days to the end of grieving, rather look forward to the days of laughter and sweet memories. I have never stopped thinking about the people that I have lost, rather they are constantly with me. My love for them is intensified, as it has added to me, as if I have grown from their passing.

I need a moment.

LolaDate: 9:56 AM

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! OK, next order of business.

http://aidswalknewyork2010.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=331281&u=331281-289863810&e=3344449883

We are walking to raise money for Aids research and so forth on May 16, 2010. Above you will find the link that you can paste into your browser to support this. Now Dear Readers, this is not the first time I've walked for charity, but this is the first time I'm walking as a Blogger. For that reason, I'm asking you to please donate. If not to me, to someone else. If you don't feel like parting with your own money, do one better...raise money and walk. Really, I cannot tell you how great it will feel. I look forward to these walks, and truly if you decide to support me, I will not let you down. I would be HONORED to say the least to walk in the name of my Dear Readers. Even $1 counts. I am always grateful. Now, for the grease. I'm going to look carefully for my Dear Readers on my donation page. I'm so excited. I am not demanding you donate, but the next time you stand on line at McDKingCastleBell, I want you to ask yourself, do you really need that WhopperNuggetBaconTostada or what? I can tell you that you DO NOT. Donate that cash, your body will thank you.

This is a nice way to lead into our next topic which would be MY JOURNEY INTO A MEAT FREE LIFE. Yes. I am going for it. I started yesterday. I am really trying to eliminate meat from my life. Alright, I have yet to watch Food, Inc and I swear its on my agenda, but I already know that meat is not the best for my body. Here are the reasons, besides the fact that My Lovely has given it up......

1. There is no medical evidence that I NEED to consume red meat or even poultry to live a happy, healthy life.
2. There are soooo many meat and poultry free meals to enjoy.
3. As an animal lover, I feel like a PHONY when I chow down on creatures that were treated inhumanly.
4. This may just work great in my Journey To Size 8.
5. Seafood. Need I say more?

I have loads of reading to do to come up with the right diet. This week I am meat and poultry free, just to see how I like it. I don't intend YET to eliminate poultry, because I love chickens, hens and turkeys. What I did do, was go out and buy chicken that was not feed crap, pumped full of steroids and then slain in the most awful way. I don't know that I can go cold turkey, pun intended, on my feathered friends. I just much rather daydream about the bird on my plate living such a fabulous life that he was actually eager to end up next to my wheat berries and spinach.

I'm also bringing in more organic options to my kitchen. Little by little, I will keep you guys updated. Yesterday for my first day, I ate well and didn't even miss it.

LolaDate: 10:53 AM

I said in my last blog that I would update you on my Cardio Boxing with the Wii. So far, its fine, but honestly I would be remiss if I neglected to mention that I purchased THE GREATEST WORKOUT GAME EVER, JUST DANCE! Whoa. Readers, when I say fun, I mean FUN. I am pretty sure its because I can't really dance, but when I put that game in...it's like American Bandstand for the common blogger. I love it. Not only is it great fun, you (or at least I do) work up a sweat.

I'm looking forward to playing with My Lovely tonight. It feels so good to be in love with someone that you can be an ass with. She is the best. If you are in love with someone that you have to "be" a certain way with, you are wasting your time, not to mention lying. Let me clarify: there are somethings that I know My Lovely likes, so yes, I have made some positive changes in my life--but not to the point that I find impossible. I know that there are things that she would love to see changed, but at the end of the day, I'm still Lola. She loves me for who I am and who I am able to be. Whew. That was almost a disclaimer.

Hey! Besos0115, who are you? I am not asking your identity (maybe) but out of all my Dear Readers that have publicly subscribed, I don't know who you are. You are a creature of mystery, intrigue and I pray not deceit! Anyhow, you know how I am about privacy, so I respect you. I do believe that you must be in my circle of friends, so I will be watching carefully to see if YOU say anything to incriminate yourself. I'm sorry, but ever since I fell off watching Lost, I've been hungry for a mystery.

Thanks for being here.

In other Dear Reader News, it has come to my attention that one of you has shaved your head! I must say that I will miss your locs, but you are so beautiful, I am excited to see you in your updated look. I've seen your hair short before, but I hear that its Short SHORT. Yaaaaa you! I've always been tempted to loc my hair, but I really, truly lack the commitment. As far as going as low as Short SHORT, I'm not there yet. I hope I see you soon, if not in person like God intended, I'd settle for via text....please.

Dear Readers, its 11:09 AM and I think I must go. It's been great catching up and WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, I HAVE NOT STARTED DRIVING SCHOOL YET, NOR HAVE I BEEN BEHIND THE WHEEL, I thought you might be wondering, I'm getting there. Vroom vroom!

You get me, that's why I love you,

Lola

Now I have to run this through editing--what you thought I just wrote and posted all willy-nilly, nope....Lola don't play that.

No comments:

Post a Comment