Monday, April 26, 2010

Numberless Blog: AIDS Walk Info....

Please sponsor me for AIDS Walk New York!


Hey!

I'm going to walk to raise money on May 16, 2010.  I don't want to fill your head with all the statistics.  Unless you've lived under a rock for the past 25 years, you know that AIDS is an epidemic.  Yes, I said epidemic!  It has not gone anywhere.  You may just hear about it once a year, but trust me.  Google AIDS, and see what you've missed.
 
I appreciate your help.  If you need assistance with the link below or any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. If I don't have an answer right away, I'll be sure to get back to you.  If you need to respond to this blog, please put AIDS WALK in the subject line, so that I can give your note immediate attention. 

Thank you for supporting AIDS Walk New York and for helping to put an end to this epidemic.


Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support AIDS Walk New York

******************************************************************************
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://aidswalknewyork2010.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=331281&u=331281-289863810&e=3344449883
******************************************************************************

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment