Friday, August 5, 2011

About Love Lost, 90th Blog

"I say that I will never be in love again, but that is untrue. For as long as I embrace hate, love will be there. I embrace them both and understand that they are natural human emotions. Neither is bad, neither is unworthy."

Dear Readers,

The quote above is from my 89th blog. Dear Readers, I am tired and worn and by all means I should go to sleep. I was stranded today on my way home and I started thinking. I just reread my 89th blog and the quote above stood out to me.

I'd like to address me being in love again. There was a point when I thought I could only love the one that left me behind. I was so sure that if I could not love her and the love be returned, that I'd only pine away, being in love, yet alone. Then I decided to swear off love all together. What do I really need it for? Last blog I was all deep and guru like when I decided to know love was to know hate, etc, etc.

This just in, my current thoughts on love:
I gave my last two relationships my all, or at least I thought I did. I never thought that the most current relationship would end and it did. It ended so fast, some days I wonder how we fit so much love into three short years.

I know (or at least I thought I knew) what type of lover I was. The crazy thing about a break up is that you end up questioning everything that you did.

I am to tired for this right now. I have to fast forward to my last thought, and I want to thank you for being here.

I do not want to fall in love again, because the end is not worth the beginning. All love ends, I should know.

I am a little bummed. Next blog, I will be awake.


You get me, that's why I love you,


Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment