Thursday, July 28, 2011

Barely a Blog

So this is barely a blog because emotionally I am feeling setback. I know that I need to reach out,
And though I am surrounded by those who love me I feel as if I may be reaching out in the dark, worst
Yet the unknown. I mean at least in the dark, I can anticipate. At this point, Dear Readers, I feel teetered on the thin slip between
Mind and heart. This is so hard, I wish this on no one-to have known emotion so sweet and then for it to go
Bad-this is terrible. Tears are no longer sufficient, happies are a joke and not the funny kind.

This is from my iPod, as I am desperate to reach our to my one trust, you, Dear Readers.
I fear it will get only harder.

Worse than the pain of broken love is to watch another suffer as you do. God, hear my call for clarity and strength. No two people should hurt like this. Please.


You get me, that's why I love you,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment