Saturday, July 16, 2011

Safe to Read

Dear Readers:

It was mentioned to me yesterday by a particularly beautiful Dear Reader that my blogs were cause of concern. She seemed to be a little worried about me. Well, you are correct.

Worry!

Kidding.

Actually this blog just might be about happiness. I don't know why but lately I don't feel so dark. I'd like to pin it on my happy pills, but I really just started. I guess I am just doing a little better.

I have been speaking to some wise people, Dear Readers and Otherwise, and they are helping me. I don't even know if they know it. Whether you do or don't, thank you.

I am still steadfast against any sort of love. Ewww. Yeah, I am so over it. I heard somewhere that the more you deny something, the more it is your thing.

ie Homophobia
and Gassy Farters

Maybe I am not over it, I just think that life will be easier without it. Set no expectations for others and spare yourself the aggravation.

I am having a great weekend, with good food, good friends and a sexy new pair of sandals. These sandals are giving me a foot fetish. Remember the boots that did that? I swear the only reason I could look forward to cooler weather is to wear my boots.

Today my day started with laughter and I have the same hopes for my day end. Of course there is a little crack in the meantime, while waiting for this boy who lives in my apartment to get the damn trash out. I just don't understand why it is such a struggle to take out a damn bag of trash. I guess it is on me to beat him? Too much energy. Maybe I will take a pic and make it his new FB profile pic. Yeaaaaah.

The other person who lives in my home, the girl...is accompanying me to a dinner party. I almost don't feel like going. In fact, I am only going so that the girl can eat dinner.

She will have to eat outside, because for as long as this apartment looks like this, they can live on free summer school meals. I was asked today why I cared about the garbage, since I am out all the time.

I had no answer for that. Why do I care? If they want to live like squatters, why should I care? I am going to fix them. They love my cooking...what they don't know is that this week I will only cook the stuff that I like: grains and veggies. Eventually they will break down.

You can't go to jail for child abuse if you cut off junk/fast food, right? When I look at the obesity rates in this country, I almost think its the right thing to have fat kids.

I should go get ready. But first let me tell you about my happiness:

I am happy because despite everything else, I have a great life. I go and I come as I please and I am surrounded by people who love me. I have fabulous friends and I am not lacking in entertainment. I am doing ok. I picked up a new self help book and I looking forward to helping myself.

I need to comb my hair. I almost feel like deleting this blog as I don't think I've said much of anything. Oh...an awesome WondaBaby got his very first haircut. If nothing else, I've said that.

I love him.



You get me, that's why I love you,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment